“Say what you think, love who you love, 'cause you just get so many trips 'round the sun.” - Kacey Musgraves
Musgraves is a sassy country ballad in honor of the singer/songwriter Kacey Musgraves. This emerald green, cactus of a polish will help you "follow your arrow" wherever it points. To add some twang, pair this polish with the Minaj and Megyn polishes.
- 0.5 fl oz
- 5-free / No dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, toluene, formaldehyde resin, and camphor a.k.a. the stuff that may or may not be bad for you that we avoid just in case
- Cruelty-free / No puppies harmed
- Minds its own biscuits
PRO POLISH TIPS FROM OUR NAIL TECHS
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS apply a base coat, it makes any and every nail polish less likely to chip!
- Apply two thin coats of polish – too much and polish will dry unevenly and get bubbly.
- Whip that wet brush quickly down your nail in fast swoops, this ensures the polish spreads smoothly.
- It's ok if you don't completely cover the entire nail in the first coat, you'll get it on the second!
- ALWAYS finish your mani off with a top coat.
- Be sure to apply the top coat completely over the very tips of your nails (the free edges) to seal the polish and prevent chipping.
- MOST IMPORTANT! Want to your polish to last almost a week? Keep in your purse a small bottle of top coat and apply a top coat of polish to your nails (especially the edges) every. single. day. It works MIRACLES. #trust
For even more pro tips on making your mani last, check out this blog post: 10 Ways to Make Your Mani Actually Last