“I want every girl who someone says they're 'bossy' to be told instead 'you have executive leadership skills.” - Sheryl Sandberg
Sandberg is a toast to the super smart, caring and ambitious Sheryl Sandberg. This sandy peach polish gives you the courage and confidence to lean in! Nail art executives pair Sandberg with the Musgraves and Minaj polishes.
- 0.5 fl oz
- 5-free / No dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, toluene, formaldehyde resin, and camphor a.k.a. the stuff that may or may not be bad for you that we avoid just in case
- Cruelty-free / No puppies harmed
- May cause you to lean in
PRO POLISH TIPS FROM OUR NAIL TECHS
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS apply a base coat, it makes any and every nail polish less likely to chip!
- Apply two thin coats of polish – too much and polish will dry unevenly and get bubbly.
- Whip that wet brush quickly down your nail in fast swoops, this ensures the polish spreads smoothly.
- It's ok if you don't completely cover the entire nail in the first coat, you'll get it on the second!
- ALWAYS finish your mani off with a top coat.
- Be sure to apply the top coat completely over the very tips of your nails (the free edges) to seal the polish and prevent chipping.
- MOST IMPORTANT! Want to your polish to last almost a week? Keep in your purse a small bottle of top coat and apply a top coat of polish to your nails (especially the edges) every. single. day. It works MIRACLES. #trust
For even more pro tips on making your mani last, check out this blog post: 10 Ways to Make Your Mani Actually Last