“If we continue to show young girls that they are being compared to other girls, we're doing ourselves a huge disservice as a society. I surround myself with smart, beautiful, passionate, driven, ambitious women. Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you rather than threaten you and make you feel like you're immediately being compared to them. The only thing I compare myself to is me, two years ago, or me one year ago.” - Taylor Swift
Taylor is a catchy pop ballad inspired by the queen of songwriting Taylor Swift. This iridescent glitter nail polish will have you shakin' off the haters who gonna hate hate hate hate hate. While this nail polish slays by itself, it looks amaze layered on top of any polish. #squadgoals
- 0.5 fl oz
- 5-free / No dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, toluene, formaldehyde resin, and camphor a.k.a. the stuff that may or may not be bad for you that we avoid just in case
- Cruelty-free / No puppies harmed
- Shakes off the haters
PRO POLISH TIPS FROM OUR NAIL TECHS
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS apply a base coat, it makes any and every nail polish less likely to chip!
- Apply two thin coats of polish – too much and polish will dry unevenly and get bubbly.
- Whip that wet brush quickly down your nail in fast swoops, this ensures the polish spreads smoothly.
- It's ok if you don't completely cover the entire nail in the first coat, you'll get it on the second!
- ALWAYS finish your mani off with a top coat.
- Be sure to apply the top coat completely over the very tips of your nails (the free edges) to seal the polish and prevent chipping.
- MOST IMPORTANT! Want to your polish to last almost a week? Keep in your purse a small bottle of top coat and apply a top coat of polish to your nails (especially the edges) every. single. day. It works MIRACLES. #trust
For even more pro tips on making your mani last, check out this blog post: 10 Ways to Make Your Mani Actually Last